This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.
Hometown: Galloway NJ

Major: Legal studies with Minors in Chemistry and Psychology 

Year: Sophomore

Involvement: WPU Mens’ Golf team, Senator of Student Life in Student Government Association, Brother and Secretary of Phi Kappa Tau fraternity, and Haledon and Absecon firefighter.

Fun Fact: I can beat Tiger Woods on Nintendo Wii.

Favorite Quote: “The best revenge is success.” – Rush Limbaugh

HC: Why do you like WPUNJ?
CF: I love Willy P for the involvement and the quality education that it has given me. I love the people I’m around every day, the faculty and the students. More importantly, I love the community in all aspects that we as students and faculty body have created at this institution.

HC: What is your favorite story to tell about yourself?
CF: My favorite story to tell about myself is how I was honored with the opportunity to be on seasons 11 and 12 of American Idol and how I made it to the top 40 both years. It was one of the most challenging, exciting, and possibly the biggest learning experience I have ever been a part of. I loved every minute of it though.

HC: When did you start singing?
CF: I started singing around 7-8 years-old. I was mostly into acting, theatre, and television as a young child doing commercials for Nickelodeon and AMF bowling. I even was the spokeskid for Welch’s grape juice and worked with actors such as Mickey Rooney and Kenny Rogers on movies going on Christmas tours and in the theatre.

HC: What do you like most about preforming?
CF: I love every single aspect about performing. I love the interaction with the audience and making sure that they’re having a good time. The rush I get before going on and the thrill I get after is great. Knowing that everyone had a great time is something not everyone gets to experience, so it’s something that I’m very proud of.

HC: Who are your idols?
CF: My idols are Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, all of the old guys. I’ve been told I’m an old soul in the music business, so it’s awesome to be able to keep this amazing music alive.

HC: What do you hope to do when you graduate?
CF: When I graduate I want to be on my way to law school or medical school. I either want to be a Medical Malpractice Lawyer or an Anesthesiologist.

HC: How did it feel to win Runner Up for Mr. Her Campus Pageant 2015?
CF: It felt amazing to be the runner-up for the Mr. Her Canpus Pageant. Just being able to be a part of an event that’s such a wonderful organization, not only on campus but off as well. Their involvement in the community is something that I was very proud to be a part of.

Hey! My name is Alex. I just recently joined Her Campus and I'm super excited about it! I'm a Public Relations Major with Minors in Media Production and Sales. I'm very involved on WPU's campus but Her Campus is an organization that I want to focus on the most!
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"