Campus Street Style: Is Spring Nearly Here?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

On this week’s campus street style, everybody’s bringing out their spring clothes! Winter is finally on its way out, and the skirts and cargos will be in full effect soon.

On the top left, Eric Peschel and Anoush Kalachian posed with each other in their pre-spring ensembles. Eric  is sporting a crewneck sweater with a little color blocking, while Anoush remains stylish with her rain boots despite the cloudy weather.

On the top right, Chidera Enwere, public health major, wears a classic red and blue mix with some khakis to tie it all together. His vintage-looking book bag (shown bottom left) was purchased at a military store. (Who’d have ever guessed?)

On the bottom right corner, Xanilyn Red, similar to Anoush, is wearing stockings under her shorts, with a vintage printed shirt to break up the darker colors.

Spring is right around the corner so pick up some stockings, do a little thrift shopping, and get some vibrant rain boots to start it off right!

Xiana Gutierrez, sophomore at William Paterson University, is the co-president of The B.A.B.Y. Dolls, staff writer of The Beacon, and Beacon Representative of the Student Government Association with a passion for fashion, cosmetology, and all things fabulous.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"