Campus Street Style – Skirts, Shorts, and Sunglasses!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

In the top left corner, Abdoul Fadiga, junior Public Relations major, and Danielle Trupia, junior Elementary Education major, are wearing classic summer beach outfits.

On the top right corner, Carolyn Woyce, freshman Nursing major, wears a chic high-low dress with a leather bustier and coral skirt -not to mention a lightweight victorian print jacket to tie everything together. 

On the bottom we have Ameera Lester, sophomore Political Science major, Mikel Kidd-Phillips, freshman Psychology major, and Drew Siek, freshman Public Relations major, wearing spring and summer’s timeless maxi skirts.

Time to pack up all your winter clothes. Spring is here — and hopefully here to stay!

Xiana Gutierrez, sophomore at William Paterson University, is the co-president of The B.A.B.Y. Dolls, staff writer of The Beacon, and Beacon Representative of the Student Government Association with a passion for fashion, cosmetology, and all things fabulous.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"