Blair and Serena Prove that Friendship is Family Too

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Have you ever considered that your best friend is your sister? Does she always come over and eat your food? Take your clothes like a little sister would? Walk into your house, no knock or buzz, like it’s her house too? Does your best friend spend more time with your parents instead of hanging out with you? If so, then your best friend might as well be considered family or even better, the Blair to your Serena. If your parents are already calling your best friend their “other child”, that’s all the proof you need. Here are a few Blair and Serena moments that prove your best friend is family. 

They know everything about you … even your darkest secrets. 

They’re always there for you no matter what.

They have your back 100%. 

They hate the guy that broke your heart.

They also hate the girl that’s dating your ex…

Their shoulder is the best place to cry when something is wrong. 

They know when something is wrong.  

You can’t imagine life without your best friend. 

Blair and Serena may have had their many ups and downs, but what family is perfect? There was never a moment where we truly believed that this iconic duo would never rekindle their friendship, no matter how bad their fight was. No matter how many times we argue with our family, at the end of the day they are always there for us, through the good and bad times. 

My name is Nasia (pronounced Asia with an N). I’m 24 years old, born and raised in New Jersey. I transferred to William Paterson University, where I found my passion for Public Relations and all things social media. Joining Her Campus was the best decision I ever made. I love what I do and I love sharing what I do with others who love it just as much.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"