Big Time Rush is Releasing a New Single: “Can’t Get Enough”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Big Time Rush is coming in hot with their brand new single “Can’t Get Enough” just six months after they did the Forever Tour across the United States and Mexico.

The band consists of four members Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena-Vega, and Logan Henderson.bigtimerush

Their new song “Can’t Get Enough” brings a strong 70s disco vibe. This is a song that will keep you dancing and make you want to party and is just in time for the spring season to arrive.

They also performed their new song on the TODAY show on Monday, February 6, 2023.

They initially became a band right after the Nickelodeon series of the same name premiered in 2009 and they quickly became overnight superstars.

In the past, they’ve released three studio albums “BTR” (2011), “Elevate” (2011), and “24/Seven” (2013). They went on a hiatus in 2014 and did solo music and acting careers.

In late 2021, they surprised fans with their new song “Call Like it Like I See it” and made 2022 their year with several new songs “Not Giving You Up”, “Fall”, “Honey”, “Dale Pa Ya” featuring Maffio, and released the fan-favorite song “Paralyzed”.

They will be touring across South America this February and March and starting the “Can’t Get Enough” tour this summer across the United States, so fans should definitely keep an eye out for those concert tickets.

One’s thing is for sure, Big Time Rush is ready to rule the world with their music.

An aspiring journalist with a passion for pop culture but also talks about self-care, and local news. Major in Journalism minor in Psychology. And whenever she's not writing articles or studying she's listening to music or podcasts or watch television.