This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

We’re back to school and back to fashion with the latest trends all over campus.

On the left side, Justine Enriquez, Sophomore Nursing Major, and Naje’a Brown, Junior Public Relations major, are pulling off the camouflage look effortlessly. 

Steven Huaman (top middle), Sophomore whose major is undecided, takes a fashion risk by combining two different patterns in one outfit (guys can do it too!), also wearing the timeless camouflage print.

On the right upperhand corner, Amani Katerji, Junior and aspiring Physician’s Assistant, is wearing bohemian-printed gauchos that not only look great on her, but also look reaaaaaally comfortable.

Yasmin Akhter (bottom right), Junior Public Health major, is wearing the cutest pair of overalls I’ve seen all year with a motorcyle-style cut on the torso. Not to mention she finished her outfit with a classic pair of white chucks and her adorable red bow!

Xiana Gutierrez, sophomore at William Paterson University, is the co-president of The B.A.B.Y. Dolls, staff writer of The Beacon, and Beacon Representative of the Student Government Association with a passion for fashion, cosmetology, and all things fabulous.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"