This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

With over 150 songs, 6 albums, and multiple awards, one of my favorite music artists of all time is Ariana Grande. Over a year ago, she released her sixth album, along with a deluxe version of the album, Positions. From this release, many fans were ranking the songs on the album and her overall discography. I have been a fan of hers since her Victorious days and am so proud of her growth. With over 150 songs, it is hard to say what songs rank top ten. However, here are the songs I believe rank at the top and would highly recommend to a friend. 

1. “God is a woman” from her sweetener album  
  1. “in my head” from her thank you, next album 
  1. “Greedy” from her Dangerous Woman album 
  1. “Moonlight” from her Dangerous Woman album 
  1. “Tattooed Heart” from her Yours Truly album 
  1. “Be My Baby” from her My Everything album 
  1. “Leave Me Lonely” from her Dangerous Woman album 
  1. “goodnight n go” from her sweetener album 
  1. “needy” from her thank you, next album 
  1.  “Jason’s Song” from her Dangerous Woman era 

Honorable Mentions: 

1. Quit” collaboration with Cashmere Cat 
  1. “Save Your Tears” collaboration with The Weeknd 
  1. “just like magic” from her Positions album 

All of these songs have a special place in my heart as I have danced, cried, and daydreamed to some. It was hard choosing only ten songs, with some honorable mentions of course, out of one hundred and fifty! She is an amazing artist and human being overall, and I am so grateful just to be living in the same time period as her. Her music has gotten me through very difficult times, and what’s amazing is how some of my friends are listening to her music as well! (not forced of course) Her music can be found everywhere from Spotify, Apple Music, Soundcloud, etc. Happy listening!  

hii! My name is Camila and I love to play sports, watch Disney and Marvel Movies, and listen to music! Dogs and dolphins are my favorite animals.