Amir Ismael: Sneaker Head

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Amir Ismael

Hometown: Somerset, NJ

Major: Print Journalism/Public Relations

Sign: Cancer   

Relationship Status: Taken

Fun Facts

Favorite Quote: “A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything.” – Malcolm X

Dream Vacation: Dubai

Dream Job: Lawyer

Pet Peeve: Someone who blatantly lies.

Celeb Crush: Angela Simmons

Love Life

First thing you notice about a girl: Her hair and shoes

Your most attractive quality: I guess my smile and dimples.

Turn on: Intelligence  

Turn off: A smoker

Ideal date: Dinner at a new restaurant. Somewhere you can sit down and get to know the person over a nice meal.

Favorites

Song: This is a hard question. I can’t say that I have a favorite song but if I could choose some of my favorite albums I would pick Raekwon – Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Kendrick Lamar – To Pimp a Butterfly, and Ghostface Killah – Ironman.

Show: The Walking Dead

Movie: Do the Right Thing

Food: A good steak

Sport: Basketball

Dessert: Ice cream

Just for Fun

Choose a superpower: Teleportation

Best class you’ve taken at William Paterson: Advanced Reporting with Dr. Lesher.

Choose three people to have dinner with—one living, dead and fictional: Kanye West, Malcolm X, and Spongebob so I could try the Krabby Patty.

Where people can find you on campus: You can always find me somewhere around Hobart Hall or working as a Desk Assistant in White Hall.

Favorite pair of sneakers: 2001 Jordan Black Cement 3’s or 2001 Jordan Bred 1’s are my all-time favorites. I’ve been wearing 2007 Jordan Aqua 8’s a lot lately, so those are my current favorite.

Megan Galema is a senior at William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ. She is a double major in Print Journalism and Public Relations. She was appointed the development manager and managing editor of Her Campus WPUNJ, where she gets to work hands on with the new members of the chapter. Megan began as a contributing writer since it first launched in March 2013. She also works for Undergraduate Admissions at WPUNJ as the special tour coordinator and writes for The Pioneer Times. Megan is also a contributing writer for an online music magazine, EDGE, that highlights local bands, charity organizations and up and coming photographers.  
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"