This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Alexander Garcia

Year: Sophomore

Major: Special Education and Philosophy

Hometown: Lodi, NJ

Sign: Leo

Interests: Soccer, Music, Wrestler, Christmas

Favorites:

TV Show: Breaking Bad

Artist: Mayday Parade, A Day To Remember, Drake

Food: Pizza and cookies

Fun Facts:

Nationality: Columbian and Italian

Post-Grad Plans: Police Academy possibly

Jobs: GNC and Catering

Pet Peeves: People who rush things

Celeb Crush: Cara Devign

Love:

Relationship Status: Single

Turn on’s : A nice smile, good personality, and innocence

Turn Off’s: Bad smell, too pushy

Deal Breaker: Liars

Ideal Date: I’d pick her up and give her a dozen red roses, then take her to dinner or a movie; it’s her choice. Afterwards we’d go for a walk in the park and talk about life, love, dreams, etc. I’d lay out a blanket, and we’d stare up at the stars holding hands. Then I’d take her home and kiss her goodnight.

Ana Valentin is a freshman at William Paterson with a wrong major in Environmental Science but will be transferring in the spring to Elementary Special Education and English Creative Writing, She has a burning love for all things glitter, beautiful, and fashionable. You'll probably find her in the student cafe sucking down a machiatto. If you do, feel free to say hello. She likes those too.
Christine is the Co-Founder and former Editor-in-Chief of the WPUNJ branch of Her Campus. She graduated summa cum laude in May 2015 with BAs in English Literature and Secondary Education and a minor in Creative Writing. Christine currently lives in Maryland and likes to visit Washington, DC (but a little part of her will always miss New Jersey). She loves to edit and aspires to write the great American novel... eventually. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, hanging out with her husband and corgi puppy, fangirling over Marvel superheroes and Rothy's shoes, and watching Netflix.