9 Tattooed Men Who Might Make You Love Ink

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Every girl has a celebrity crush. Okay, maybe it’s more like four or five celebrity crushes. Our tastes can (and often do) range anywhere from James Franco to Billy Bob Thorton and everything in-between. While we all would probably name the same few qualities if someone asked us our “type,” many girls might hesitate on the question of tattoos. Here’s a list of nine tatted-up Hollywood hotties that might help us fall in love with ink.

Travis Barker

Tattooed, drummer, and Blink-182 – oh my! Travis Barker is the ideal rock star boyfriend we all wish we had at one point or another. His long, lean arms look so good with his sleeve tattoo, and you bet no one was complaining for his many shirtless concert performances. Shout-out to Barker for also rocking an almost entire upper body full of tattoos for over ten years.

Robert Kardashian

So what Rob Kardashian is “famous for being famous?” He should be famous for just the way he looks. We just want him to wrap us up in his fully-tatted arms. Gain as much weight as you want, handsome; your tattoos compliment your figure just fine.

Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp has been, and continues to be one of the best-looking actors around. And his tattoos only serve to make him unfairly sexy. Johnny Depp will be one-hundred years old, and they’ll still look good on him. Also, let’s be honest, what’s a pirate without a little ink?

Chris Evans

In movies, Chris Evans might be known for playing clean-cut superhero Captain America, but in reality, he’s a bit more of a bad boy than he lets on. In this still from 2011 Indie film, Puncture, Chris dons some more tattoos than just the ones he’s got in real life (though many of those tattoos are his). We love looking at Chris’s ink, and we hope he gets more shirtless roles where he can show it off.

Chris Brown

Oh, Breezy; you’ve grown into such a man over the past eight years. Your chest may still be as hairless as it was when you were sixteen, but it’s definitely not inkless. Could you really blame us for climbing from wall to wall to get to you when you look so good?

Mac Miller

Mac Miller is so cute with his baby-blue eyes and boyish features. It only makes sense he decided to change his look from boy-next-door to bad-boy with plenty of tattoos. Sorry about all those Missed Calls, Mac; we just can’t help it.

Justin Timberlake

We’re so glad JT has come a long way from his N’Sync, bleach-blond phase into the whole-lotta-man he is today. With his music career booming, a recent marriage, and various tattoos, we’d say Justin is definitely bringing sexy back.

David Beckham

First, let’s take a second to congratulate Victoria Beckham on winning this stud. Okay, now we can go back to wondering how she got so lucky to go from being Posh Spice to Mrs. Beckham. David leaves us wishing Major League Soccer uniforms got rid of the jersey altogether. That would give us another good reason to start watching sports.

Adam Levine

We really wanna touch somebody, too, Adam – it’s you and each of your drool-worthy tattoos.

Nicole attends William Paterson University and is majoring in English with a concentration in writing. She is 21 and lives in Livingston, NJ. She loves to read, watch Netflix, and nap as often as she can. She also loves her dog and anything feline-related.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"