This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

College is the time to define who you are. As a result, people tend to form strong personalities that they eventually become notorious for. With the help of the fabulous Clueless cast, we explore the seven different people you meet in college. Which one are you?

The Sarcastic One:

The way to this person’s heart is through sarcasm.  It’s the only language they speak! Don’t be offended by their sense of humor; it might just take a while to appreciate it.

The Optimistic One

It’s refreshing to meet someone who can see the good in every situation, especially in college! It can be the most stressful time in your life, so once you find that optimistic friend, keep them by your side.

The Pessimistic One

There’s always that one person who knit-picks at the bad things in life, even when there’s nothing to worry about.

The Encouraging One

Are you ever nervous about passing a class or giving a presentation? Keep an eye open for the encouraging thumbs-up from a familiar face. It’ll make those nerves disappear.

The Excuse Maker

No matter what the situation is or how important the project may be, there’s always a person that makes up every excuse known to man. These are the “my dog ate my homework”-type of people.

The Over-Analyzer

This person looks for signs that might not even exist. Every action and gesture means something to them!

The Straightforward One

This person says what’s best for you. They tell you how it is with your best interest in mind.

Megan Galema is a senior at William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ. She is a double major in Print Journalism and Public Relations. She was appointed the development manager and managing editor of Her Campus WPUNJ, where she gets to work hands on with the new members of the chapter. Megan began as a contributing writer since it first launched in March 2013. She also works for Undergraduate Admissions at WPUNJ as the special tour coordinator and writes for The Pioneer Times. Megan is also a contributing writer for an online music magazine, EDGE, that highlights local bands, charity organizations and up and coming photographers.  
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"