This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.
Every once in awhile during the semester we have that week or two where nothing gets done except homework. Our other needs are ignored because our professors get us confused with robots and works us to death. Here are 5 signs you’re too engrossed in homework:

1. Laundry.

If you’re down to your last bra, have no jeans to wear and the shirts you have clean are out of season, it’s time to wash clothes. 

2. Hygiene.

Eyebrows getting a little bushy? Toenails grown out beyond an explainable length? Those hairs you try to hide (whether it’s a mustache or a happy trail, we’ve all been there) popping up into existence again?

3.Disaster Room from Hell.

Is “that chair” overflowing with clothes? When you can’t see your floor and you’re tripping over your shoes, it’s time to put the books down and pick up a broom. 

4.Fast Food.

Diving deep into books usually means grabbing a lot of quick food. Don’t forget about your refrigerator, though. Stock up on groceries and eat a real meal. 

5. (No) Friends.

When was the last time someone couldn’t get in contact with you? Your phone is on, bill is paid and the unlimited text messages are waiting to be wasted, but you’re in the library. Stop working, throw on a LBD (little black dress) and go dance the stress away. Enjoy your weekends! 

I'm a Communications major at William Paterson University. This is my first semester here as a freshman and I'm new to writing for Her Campus.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"