This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

We all know that Autumn pretty much has every season beat. But here are 5 reasons why Fashion loves it too!

Sweater Weather

Every Jersey Girl knows the importance of the “perfect” sweater. Sweaters are just that staple item that every person needs to have. Oversized, long, fitted, drapey, worn, new, the possibilities are endless! Sweaters are pretty much the best addition to any outfit, and the fall is known for it;s abundance of sweater options.

Stockings, Tights & Knee Highs,  OH MY!

Can we just take a moment here to pause, reflect, admire, and repeat? I don’t know about you, but the multitude of combinations for keeping your legs toasty while remaining fashionable and cute is mindboggling! There’s nothing like adding a cute pair of knee highs, sheer tights or wool tights to an outfit on a crisp fall day and throwing on a dress for an effortlessly casual chic look.

Riding Boots & Various other Booties

Can I get a YASSSS? Because aren’t boots, booties, heeled boots just pretty much the best thing ever? Comfy, cute and sassy boots add the perfect touch to any vibe you’re going for. Preppy? Reach for those riding boots. Glam god? You know those heeled black boots are calling your name? Indie? Grab those chukka boots. There’s a pair for everyone

What’s your favorite fall go to? Let us know on Twitter! 

Ana Valentin is a freshman at William Paterson with a wrong major in Environmental Science but will be transferring in the spring to Elementary Special Education and English Creative Writing, She has a burning love for all things glitter, beautiful, and fashionable. You'll probably find her in the student cafe sucking down a machiatto. If you do, feel free to say hello. She likes those too.
Editor-In-Chief of HCWPUNJ, Junior majoring in Early Childhood Education with TSD and English, a blogger and Disney Princess in Training. You can usually find me in the gym, in my room blogging or at a local coffee shop having a great cup of tea or coffee with my laptop writing away.