This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Don’t know what to wear this Valentine’s Day? I’ve got you covered. From attending a work party, hanging with your best friends, or going on a date with your significant other.

Work Party: Just because you’re spending Valentine’s Day at work this year doesn’t mean you have to dress like it’s any other day, especially if there’s going to be a party. To avoid looking too festive, go for a pale pink piece. To keep the look work appropriate, throw on your favorite blazer and pointy-toe flats.

Anti V-Day: If you and your best friends are single, why not celebrate V-Day à la Jessica Biel in the movie Valentine’s Day? Wear anything but pink; the more neutral, the better! Spend the day showering your besties with love. There’s no need to hole up in your room in sweatpants with a box of chocolates and six seasons of Gossip Girl; you’ve got tons to celebrate! Put on your best Anti V-Day look and hit the town!

Date Night: If you’ve got a significant other and you have a big date planned, you’ll want to look your best, but not over the top. A simple pink or red statement piece is a must, but keep the rest of the outfit neutral, and don’t forget to wear tights if it’s polar vortex weather outside!

It doesn’t matter if you’re single or in a relationship, Valentine’s Day is what you make it, so grab your loved ones and have an amazing day full of conversation hearts and priceless memories! Oh, and don’t forget to check out the video, too!