This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

It’s been a little over a year since the beginning of the pandemic, and we are way past the baking and going on family walks stage. By now, summer is coming up, and unless everyone you know is fully vaccinated, it’s likely you’ll have to play it safe again. So here is an idea of what hobby or activity you should try taking up this summer based on your sign!

Aries – Yoga: Aries’ typically do well at physical and mental challenges. Testing your flexibility with new poses, or even trying to keep your mind calm is a great way to destress and relax after a long day, or even before you start your day. Here is an easy workout you can try!

Taurus – Pottery: Taurus’ are stubborn, and like to do things themselves. Pottery is a great activity that doesn’t involve other people and allows you to be creative. It’s also a great way to destress and also challenge yourself to create something new. Here is a beginner tutorial.

Gemini – Origami: Gemini’s are quick learners who enjoy exchanging ideas. When it comes to origami, there are thousands of different patterns you can learn and try your hand at. You could even try teaching others! Here is a fun tutorial of how to make a butterfly.

Cancer – Bullet Journaling: Cancer’s are very in tune with their emotions and enjoy being creative. Bullet journaling is a great way to stay organized, write what’s on your mind, and be visionary. To get you started, here is a list of bullet journal ideas!

Leo – Candle-Making: Leo’s love collecting things and also displaying what they have! Candles are a great centerpiece for living spaces and are great conversation starters. They also are not super difficult to make. Here is a tutorial!

Virgo – Bread making: Virgo’s love hard work and enjoy making things perfect. Breadmaking is a great hobby to practice your baking skills and also can require a lot of tweaking to get correct. Plus, who doesn’t enjoy fresh bread? Here are some bread making tips!

Libra – Jigsaw Puzzle-ing: Libra’s enjoy working with other people and are super cooperative. One way to have fun and work together is to complete puzzles together! Nothing feels better than putting the last piece in a huge puzzle! Here are some puzzles you can buy.

Scorpio – Roller Skating: Scorpio’s enjoy getting out of their house and doing activities in a big space, whether that’s outside or in a big roller rink! Roller Skating is a great way to stay active and even more fun if you get your friends to join you. Here are some Roller Skating tips!

Sagittarius – Painting: Sag’s love doing activities that are calming and introspective. One of the best ways to do that is to relax and do an activity that’s low energy. If you’ve already gotten into painting, try a different style, like watercolor. Here are some canvas ideas!

Capricorn – Soap making: Capricorn’s enjoy doing things themselves and learning new skills. Soap making is a fun activity that can also be used as gifts for friends and family! Here is a beginner tutorial.

Aquarius – Calligraphy: Aquarius’ are typically pensive and also enjoy introspection. Calligraphy is a relaxing art form that can allow you to be creative and also relax at the end of your day. Here is a link to some calligraphy supplies!

Pisces – Cooking: Pisces’ enjoy doing things for others and being by themselves. Cooking is a great way to do something nice for a friend or family member and teach yourself a new skill! Here are some easy cooking tips!

Major: History/Government Other Involvements: Phi Mu social sorority, Academic Calendar Advisory Committee, Student Leadership Foundation Hobbies: creating dream fashion Pinterest boards, painting canvases, cooking and baking delicious dishes