This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Here I am, at 12o’clock in the morning studying and taking notes. I’m sure all of you have been here before, or will be soon and I have to say, it’s quite an experience. The staff at Swem are wonderful– answering my many questions and giving me an impromptu tour. Not to mention, the cafe right inside has some delicious snacks to nibble when you get hungry. Just some things to remember, if you are wearing flip-flops, DO NOT go to the third floor. The third floor is for the brave and mighty. The second floor is pretty cool (where I am most of the time) and the first floor is almost a little social lounge. Have fun swemming!

I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com