Style Spotlight: Francesca Rizzo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Francesca Rizzo ’14, Marketing major

Perfect outfit for a summer day! Francesca wears a black Vans tee, denim shorts from Pacsun, and espadrilles wedges. She ties the whole look together and adds some color with a coral belt and a blue cardigan from Old Navy.

Tell us about your best or favorite thrift store find.

I found an amazing pair of nude pumps with stacked wood heels for $4, plus they had only been worn once. I wear them ALL the time!

Do you have any fashion pet peeves?
Leggings as pants. I get why people like it, but to me it just looks sloppy and lazy.

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Which are your favorite pair?

Far, far too many. I would probably say these amazing rainbow heels I got from the Prabal Gurung x Target line. They’re so pretty I’ve barely worn them because I’m afraid to get them dirty!

Harper is a junior at the College of William and Mary, majoring in Psychology and minoring in Marketing. A DC-Area native, she serves as Co-President at Her Campus William and Mary. She spends her summers interning in Marketing. This past summer was spent in New York City working at OppenheimerFunds as a Digital Strategy Intern, and the year before at Gannett working as a Marketing and Promotions Intern in the Social Commerce Division. She hopes to slowly accomplish a few things on her list of ridiculous dreams including hugging a walrus and voicing a named Disney character in a movie.Blog || LinkedIn || Twitter