Stephen Bennett, 2014

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Name & Year in School: Stephen Bennett ‘14

Major: Finance/History

What you are involved in on campus:  Beta Theta Pi, Improv Group (IT), Religious group, Orientation Aid, IFC Conduct Board

The first thing you notice when a girl walks into a room: I notice two things. One is her face, but along with that I will notice her overall presence in a room and how she carries herself.

Favorite thing about women at William & Mary: The girls are nice and very cute. Not full of themselves. (Of course I am speaking in generalities)

Your favorite thing a girl can wear in the summertime: Whatever makes her look good. She knows better than I do, but sun dresses always work well.

Lydia is a senior at the College of William & Mary. She is an American Studies major with a Psychology minor.  Lydia is the Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus: William & Mary, maintains an active role in her sorority, and works at a frozen yogurt shop. This summer Lydia was an editorial intern at The Daily Meal in New York City. 
I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com