This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Image from Pexels

Colors like lavender and white overwhelmed the runway, and it is safe to say that pink will never be out of style. We saw exaggerated florals and dark denim strutting their stuff. For your guide on what to wear in this spring season, look no further. Here are three(ish) trends to rock fearlessly this spring. 

Trend 1: FRINGE AND FEATHERS

This Balmain fringe look is crazy over the top, but perfect nonetheless. 

Image source

Trench coats are seriously in right now, but nothing is more on point than this Masion Margiela trench that is topped with feathers. 

Image source

Trend 2: PLAID PRINTS AND ART INSPO

As a huge plaid lover, this trend is something I can seriously get behind and this Prabal Gurung dress is fun and flirty, perfect for spring. 

Image source

This Coach look is a piece of art, and harkens to it as well.  

Image source 

Trend 3: GRECIAN AND FLAPPER CUTS

Nothing says flapper quite like a hint of fringe, and this Jacquemus ensemble is a modern take on not only the Roaring Twenties, but also on the Greek Goddess look as well.            

Image source

In a similar way, this green Diane von Furstenberg number nods to the Grecian style, but with a fringe twist. 

Image source

Thumbnail image from Pexels

Sarah Shevenock is a graduate of The College of William and Mary, where she served as a staff writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus William and Mary. Currently, she is a National Contributing Writer and Entertainment Blogger. In her free time, she enjoys reading voraciously, watching morning news programs, and keeping up with the latest television and movie news. She loves to talk about anything and everything related to theatre, cheer for her beloved Pittsburgh Penguins, and drink fancy coffee.