Sponsor Spotlight: Selfless Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Seven girls who interned at Seventeen Magazine have built a company around sharing their tips and tricks to breaking into the fashion industry. Selfless Style’s Editor-In-Chief, Isis Briones, spoke at the 2014 Her Campus Mid-Atlantic Conference on April 19th!

Selfless Style wants to be your IN in the industry, by offering Campus Rep Programs, posting about internships every week, and by offering ways to get involved and stay connected. Selfless Style also has a blog where they write about subjects such as how to love your LinkedIn, where to get a classic watch for under $100, current sales on the web, how to prepare for a photoshoot, and features on fashion assistants and fashion design students, among others.

Anyone trying to break into the fashion industry knows how tough of a business it can be, which is why Selfless Style is an invaluable resource for anyone that currently is, or aspires to be, a fashion intern. Check out Selfless Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and, of course, their website!

Photo Credit