Pick Up Lines: TWAMP Version

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Not sure how to get a date for Valentine’s Day? Try one of these cheesy pick up lines on the TWAMP of your dreams. Not 100% guaranteed to work, but at least he/she won’t forget you!

Academic Pick Up Lines

For the Bio Major: “If I were an enzyme, I’d be DNA Helicase so I could unzip your genes.”

For the Math Major: “Are you a 90 degree angle? ‘Cause you’re looking right.”

For the Chem Major: “Do you have 11 protons? Because you’re sodium fine.”

For the Physics Major: “Want to test the spring constant for my mattress?”

For the Theatre Major: “Are you the cast list? Because I can’t stop staring at you.”

For the English Major: “You know, the sun isn’t the only thing that also rises.”

For the Art/Art History Major: “Picasso would give up cubism just to paint your curves.”

For the Anthro Major: “Did it hurt when you fell from your culture’s dogmatic view of an afterlife?”

For the Sociology Major: “Wanna do something taboo and pretend it’s a norm?”

For the History Major: “I’m no James Monroe, but I can give you an Era of Good Feelings.”

For the Foreign Language Major: “Love is a universal language, baby.”

For the Government Major: “You know what’s unconstitutional? The fact you still have every Article of your clothing on.”

W&M Pick Up Lines

“You can hark upon my gale any day.”

“I’d swim through the Grim Dell for you.”

“You’re the only one I’d want to cross the Crim Dell with.”

“I’d eat at the Caf every day if it meant I could eat with you.”

“Swem won’t be the only thing keeping you up all night.”

“Are you in a cappella? Because I’d rate you a Wren 10.”

photo credit: flicker/Sister72

Phoebe is a senior at W&M double majoring in economics and classical civilization. When not writing articles, she can be found streaming Netflix, watching her beloved Washington Wizards, and finding ways to procrastinate on things that actually need to get done.