Party, Before The End of the World!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

With the earthquake, and now the hurricane, I guess we can safely assume that the world is ending. Nah, just kidding. But I do hear that the locusts are coming soon.

As my roommate and I rushed out of Williamsburg to head home before hurricane Irene, we were hit by a major traffic jam. Not only was it W&M students, but also Outerbanks tourists and visitors to Williamsburg. People stopped by the nearby stores to grab milk, food, and first aid kits. It was chaotic. I received a text from my friend saying, “We should hang out and party later since the world’s gonna end.” Now, I am at home, waiting to go back to Williamsburg. I miss my hallmates, my new friends, and my professors (who I barely got to know)! I hope everyone is safe this weekend and can’t wait to see everyone next week!

I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com