Lizzo at the 2021 Grammy Awards
Lizzo at the 2021 Grammy Awards
Photo by Francis Specker / CBS

My Top 5 Red Carpet Looks from the Grammys!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Even though the Grammys are all about music, it’s still exciting to see all the fits that the celebrities are rocking on the red carpet! Although I personally wouldn’t wear some of them, there are a few that I would love to steal for my own closet. Here are my top looks from the Grammys!:

1. Dua Lipa – Dua Lipa walked the red carpet in Versace and Bulgari Diamonds fit for a queen! I am obsessed with the way her makeup and heels perfectly match the pink and silver shades of her dress. Some people may not be a fan of the cutouts, but I think they accentuate the bodice of the dress perfectly. Honestly, all of Dua Lipa’s outfits during her performance were amazing too, so I’m going to have to rate her dress a 10/10.

2. Tiara Thomas – Tiara Thomas walked the red carpet in a black tiered tulle gown! The black dress flowed elegantly behind her and was paired with beautiful black heels. I love the way that she paired the outfit with some white necklaces and bracelets for a pop! I would definitely steal this dress for a formal or a cocktail party. I’m going to have to rate this dress a 9/10.

3. Mickey Guyton – Mickey Guyton walked the red carpet in Valentino and Stuart Weitzman. I am in love with the sheer embroidered layer over her pink slip dress! Sheer dress looks seem to be popular this year, Chrissy Teigen and Taylor Swift were styling their own sheer dresses. However, Mickey’s is probably one of my favorites because the slip is embroidered with so many details. I’m going to give her a 9/10.

4. Megan Thee Stallion – Megan walked the red carpet in Dolce & Gabbana. Okay, this one might be a little unpopular given that some people weren’t a fan of the giant bow on Megan’s back, but I personally think she pulled off this look so well. On so many people it might look like the dress is wearing them, but Megan WORE the dress. She looks amazing in the color orange, and the studded jewelry and hairstyle absolutely pull the look together. On top of that, I was obsessed with every single one of her stage outfits! I give her a 10/10.

5.  Ingrid Andress – Ingrid Andress walked the red carpet in a white pantsuit open on the top with silver chains crossing the suit. This might be another unpopular choice, but I love a good power suit. The suit paired with the chains and earrings look amazing, and the white pumps pull the look together! I give her an 8/10.

Major: History/Government Other Involvements: Phi Mu social sorority, Academic Calendar Advisory Committee, Student Leadership Foundation Hobbies: creating dream fashion Pinterest boards, painting canvases, cooking and baking delicious dishes