This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Covid-19 means that everyone needs to be wearing masks, potentially even two or three to be extra safe. Masks means more acne! I definitely have struggled with keeping up with cleaning all my masks and making sure that my face was staying clear throughout the pandemic. I have oily skin, so making sure that it doesn’t cause constant breakouts is difficult. Here are the products that work for me and that I use on a daily basis!

1. Stridex for sensitive skin – Stridex are wipes that contain salicylic acid to protect against acne. They have always worked really well for me, but they do tend to be a little drying. You can get them here.

2. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream – I use a little bit of moisturizer to make sure that my skin doesn’t completely dry out. They have some for dry, combination, and oily skin. You can get it here.

3. The Ordinary Retinol Serum – I use this to help reduce redness on my skin! It’s been super helpful with making my skin less irritated! You can get it here.

Remember that these are products that work for me! If they don’t work for you, that’s totally okay. Search around and find the best products that work for you and your skin type!

Major: History/Government Other Involvements: Phi Mu social sorority, Academic Calendar Advisory Committee, Student Leadership Foundation Hobbies: creating dream fashion Pinterest boards, painting canvases, cooking and baking delicious dishes