Meet Our Staff: Staci Jukes ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Name:  Staci Jukes

Year: Senior

Position at HCWM: PR Manager

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Chesapeake, VA

Activities on campus: Nu Kappa Epsilon Music Sorority, Project Phoenix

Describe yourself in three words: Determined. Resilient. Fortunate.

Favorite movie: Lilo and Stitch

Favorite song: Skyscraper by Demi Lovato

Starbucks or Aromas? Aromas

What’s something most people don’t know about you?  Most people don’t know that my fave snack is the curly Cheetos puffs that for some reason disappeared from existence and my life has never been the same since.

What’s your favorite thing about William and Mary?  Seeing the ducks & ducklings in the Crim Dell or an afternoon sun bathe near Matoaka

If you were President of the College for one day what would you do?  Host a picnic lunch for campus on the Sunken Gardens.

What’s your favorite thing about Her Campus? The lovely people I work with who create such wonderful content and are talented writers.

What motivated you to get involved with Her Campus?  Writing is my passion and wanted to have a way to foster it.

What’s the most important thing you’ve learned here at W&M? Through successes and failures, you’ve always got a Tribe behind you 110%. Knowing this, I’ve not been afraid to fail and try again.

Phoebe is a senior at W&M double majoring in economics and classical civilization. When not writing articles, she can be found streaming Netflix, watching her beloved Washington Wizards, and finding ways to procrastinate on things that actually need to get done.