Meet Our Staff: Jenna Davis ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Major(s): Government, Accounting Minor

Hometown: Livingston, New Jersey

Activities on campus: ~Her Campus~, Alpha Chi Omega, The Pillory

Describe yourself in three words: meh no thanks

Favorite movie: Goodfellas- look it up. Watch it.

Favorite song: Dark Necessities by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Wawa or cookout? Wawa all day- once went there in my pajamas

Starbucks or aromas? Dunkin

What’s something most people don’t know about you? I won a school raffle in 5th grade for a Toys R Us gift card.

What’s your favorite thing about William and Mary? The food!!!! Sadler is amazing. (Just kidding- it’s my friends who help me be better but also laugh at trash memes with me at all times of the day)

If you were President of the College for one day what would you do? Add some reading days before finals

What’s your favorite thing about Her Campus? It’s a great place to meet people I never would have otherwise, and it’s a good way to test out writing techniques in a low pressure environment!

What motivated you to get involved with Her Campus? I had a good friend who wrote for it, and she brought me to meetings and showed me the ropes! I wanted a way to write that wasn’t associated with grades and pressure.

What’s the most important thing you’ve learned here at W&M? You might not end up being the person you thought you’d be after high school, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t totally and completely awesome.

Dana Florczak is an English major at the College of William and Mary, with aspirations of being the boss when she grows up. She loves talking about herself in the third person.