Getting Through Finals as Described by Billy Eichner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Finals week can be tough, but as a senior, it’s also an emotional roller coaster! There’s the papers and the exams, but there’s also the last few weeks to be with all of your friends in the place that you grew close together. It’s hard to describe the bittersweet feelings of the last finals week of my undergraduate career, but I feel like Billy Eichner gets it exactly right. 

1. When people ask me why I’m still editing a paper I finished writing yesterday:

Image from Giphy

2. When I talk about how long my intended study break is: 

Image from Giphy

3. My friends and I in the library at midnight: 

Image from Giphy

4. When I try to hype myself up to finish the paper: 

Image from Giphy

5. When I realize I still have another paper to write: 

Image from Giphy

6. When people ask me what day of the week it is: 

Image from Giphy

7. When one of my amazing friends turns in another assignment: 

Image from Giphy

8. The moment I turn in my last final: 

Image from Giphy

9.  When I receive my diploma at the end of it all: 

Image from Giphy

Good luck finishing finals, everyone! 

Abby is a current senior at William & Mary majoring in English and minoring in French. She plans to attend law school after college. When she isn't in class, she can be found knitting, drinking coffee way too late at night and trying to play frisbee.
Sarah Shevenock is a graduate of The College of William and Mary, where she served as a staff writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus William and Mary. Currently, she is a National Contributing Writer and Entertainment Blogger. In her free time, she enjoys reading voraciously, watching morning news programs, and keeping up with the latest television and movie news. She loves to talk about anything and everything related to theatre, cheer for her beloved Pittsburgh Penguins, and drink fancy coffee.