Finals week can be tough, but as a senior, it’s also an emotional roller coaster! There’s the papers and the exams, but there’s also the last few weeks to be with all of your friends in the place that you grew close together. It’s hard to describe the bittersweet feelings of the last finals week of my undergraduate career, but I feel like Billy Eichner gets it exactly right.
1. When people ask me why I’m still editing a paper I finished writing yesterday:
2. When I talk about how long my intended study break is:
3. My friends and I in the library at midnight:
4. When I try to hype myself up to finish the paper:
5. When I realize I still have another paper to write:
6. When people ask me what day of the week it is:
7. When one of my amazing friends turns in another assignment:
8. The moment I turn in my last final:
9. When I receive my diploma at the end of it all:
Good luck finishing finals, everyone!