Easy recipes you can cook in your dorm during finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Sometimes I don’t want to leave my dorm during finals or midterms because I want to keep studying, but I know that I need to have something to eat! Here are some easy recipes you can cook in your dorm or dorm kitchen that will keep you fueled for finals.

Mac and Cheese in a Mug:

Ingredients:

• ½ Cup any pasta

• 1 Cup water

• ½ Cup cheese of your choice

Steps:

1. Put pasta and water in a mug and microwave for 8 minutes, pausing occasionally to stir. 

2. Add cheese to pasta and stir. You can also add seasonings if you want, like garlic powder or chives. Enjoy!

Tortilla Pizza:

Ingredients:

• Tortillas (flour)

• Marinara sauce

• Cheese

• Any toppings you like!

Steps:

1. Prepare your pizza by adding toppings you’d like. Heat up your stove to medium heat or oven to 350 degrees. 

2. After your heating source is heated, add your tortilla pizza and check on every two minutes. Enjoy!

Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal:

Ingredients:

• ½ A red apple

• Cinnamon to taste

• 1 tbs butter

• 2 packets oatmeal of your choice

Steps:

1. Cut up apple into bite size pieces and put in a mug. Add butter and cinnamon. 

2. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave for 30 more seconds.

3. Prepare oatmeal to your liking.

4. Mix together apple mixture and oatmeal and add more cinnamon to taste. Enjoy!

Major: History/Government Other Involvements: Phi Mu social sorority, Academic Calendar Advisory Committee, Student Leadership Foundation Hobbies: creating dream fashion Pinterest boards, painting canvases, cooking and baking delicious dishes