Campus Cutie: Sitara Sundar, 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Major: Government and Finance

Concentration: Accounting

Hometown: McLean, Virginia

Year: Junior!

Favorite place on campus: My favorite place on campus is the Terrace. It’s a relaxing place to spend time with friends, a great place to get work done, and an entertaining spot when you don’t have much to do.

Celebrity Crush(es): Aside from the usuals, i.e. Ryan Gosling and George Clooney, I love Johnny Depp! Also, who doesn’t have a crush on Beyoncé?

Favorite memory of this year: My favorite memories this year involved traveling around Europe and Guatemala over the summer. I don’t think I could pick just one memory as my favorite. I loved every minute of it!

Best class you’ve taken at William and Mary: The best class I have taken is Comparative Politics. It was a really interesting class and I had the best professor (Professor Clemens!!).

Dream job: My dream job would be a mix of social service and business. I would hope to be running an organization that would be focused on developmental work in India and still be able to crunch numbers, analyze market trends and interact with people on a daily basis.

Who is your role model: My role model is definitely my older brother. He went to William and Mary and graduated in 2012! He is honestly the perfect person. He’s driven yet carefree, studious yet relaxed, crazy yet calm. He is the one person that I trust most and is a role model to many. He is one of the smartest people I have ever met and at the same time is extremely humble and pure…a really rare combination nowadays. Every day I try a little more to be like him, hopefully one day I’ll get to be half the person he is!

What animal do you most resemble and why?: Honestly, my personality most resembles a monkey. I am really crazy, loud, weird, and completely content with who I am haha.

If you could travel to any place, where would it be and why? I have always wanted to travel to China. I’ve never been to an East Asian country before and I have always been fascinated on how different China’s culture is. And of course, I want to see the Great Wall.

What is your favorite movie? Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. 

Do you have a Passion for Fashion or do you Go with the Flow? Haha I think it depends on the day, but I would say I have a Passion for Fashion. I love dressing up when I have to, but nothing beats sweats on a cold day.

What is the best thing to snack on and/or drink when going to MEWS? Caramel Vanilla Latte and a Chocolate Croissant!! 

Harper is a junior at the College of William and Mary, majoring in Psychology and minoring in Marketing. A DC-Area native, she serves as Co-President at Her Campus William and Mary. She spends her summers interning in Marketing. This past summer was spent in New York City working at OppenheimerFunds as a Digital Strategy Intern, and the year before at Gannett working as a Marketing and Promotions Intern in the Social Commerce Division. She hopes to slowly accomplish a few things on her list of ridiculous dreams including hugging a walrus and voicing a named Disney character in a movie.Blog || LinkedIn || Twitter