Campus Cutie: Ryan O’Farrell, 2013

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Name & Year: Ryan O’Farrell, 2013

Major: Accounting??

Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio

Relationship status: Single??

Height: 5’6″

1) What food could you eat for the rest of your life?
Hands down, it’s skyline chili. It’s what I miss most about not living in Ohio anymore.

2) What’s the first thing you notice about a girl?
It differs each time. It just depends on the girl, obviously. 

3) What’s one date idea for college students in Williamsburg?
College Creek, or more commonly known as Jamestown Beach, is a hot spot for couples. If you’re of appropriate age, your beverage of choice can set the mood of the date along the coast of the James River. 

4) One piece of advice for girls at W&M?
A wise man once told me: “Don’t cut your hair short, don’t wear capris.” I stand by his statement.

5) What’s your favorite thing about this school?
The “work hard, play hard” atmosphere. It’s very conducive with my personality.

6) Would you rather have a night in or a night out??Depends on the night really, but for the most part, I’d prefer to go out. I like to be with my people and I’m sure they enjoy me being around.
?
7) Which do you prefer: a girl in heels or a girl in sneakers??Another easy question for me, a girl in sneakers over a girl in heels. I don’t like girls when they’re taller and tower over me.

I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com