Best Method of Transportation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Bikes are in. More and more students are riding bikes around campus to  get from classes to home, to the dining hall or to Swem. It seems to be the best method of transportation that not only gives you a work-out but also protects the environment. Bikes might be expensive, but today- The William and Mary Police department is held an annual bike sale at Parking and Transportation (Office 201 Ukrop Way Williamsburg, VA) from 7:00AM to 9:30AM. Prices for the bikes were $40, and after 9:30AM bikes they went up for auction and sold to the highest bidder. REMEMBER— Bikes must be registered after they are bought with the Police department.  Happy riding!

I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com