7 Things to do at Home During Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

All of your friends are either still at school or are off on tropical vacations while you’re stuck at home. This can be pretty depressing and boring but you can try some these things to make the most of your break:

1. Sleep

Source

Your tests are done, you turned in all of your homework, and you are finally home.  It is time to relax and catch up on sleep!

2.  Catch up on shows

You either have no time to keep up with Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy or you don’t have a T.V. at school.  Now is the perfect time to enjoy the many hours of drama of Olivia Pope and Meredith Grey.

Source

3.  Hang out with family!

Family is forever and now is one of the last times you will be living at home.  Enjoy every moment of it! Nothing beats quality time with your siblings!

Source

4. Read a Book

When classes are in session there is no time to read the latest Nicholas Sparks book. 

Source

5. Craft

Those Frat formals are quickly approaching! Get started on your cooler now or make some cute canvases for your room!

Source

6. Get outside!

You could walk your dog around the block, go on a hike, fly a kite, tan, go on a run etc. There are plenty of things to do outside!

Source

7. Road trip!

Go on a day trip to the beach or museum! Your family would enjoy doing these things too!

Source

Enjoy your spring break!