5 Makeup Picks That Won’t Break The Bank

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Photo by Jazmin Quaynor

Being a college student, I know that shopping for makeup can be stressful. Looking cute shouldn’t break the bank! Here are five of my favorite picks.

1. Rimmel Pressed Powder

This stuff works wonders to erase your shine. Everything stays in place all day!

2. L’Oréal Telescopic Mascara

My lashes have never looked better! This lengthening and lash separating mascara is a must have.  

3. L’Oréal Lash Paradise

I had to have two mascaras on here because they both do wonders for my eyes. They make my lashes look like falsies!

4. Maybelline Concealer (Fit Me Matte and Poreless)

These are raved about on social media for being full coverage and not too cakey. I highly recommend this brand in general!

5. NYX Color Drops 

This is a relatively new product out there, but these are so easy to blend and are quite long lasting. This product also has an amazing shade range!

Thumbnail photo by Jazmin Quaynor

Sarah Shevenock is a graduate of The College of William and Mary, where she served as a staff writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus William and Mary. Currently, she is a National Contributing Writer and Entertainment Blogger. In her free time, she enjoys reading voraciously, watching morning news programs, and keeping up with the latest television and movie news. She loves to talk about anything and everything related to theatre, cheer for her beloved Pittsburgh Penguins, and drink fancy coffee.