ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

24 Gifts for your friends based on their major

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Chemistry Majors

1. Oh! Chemis-tree! Oh! Chemis-tree! Get a periodic Christmas tree on a Hoodie, Long sleeve tee, crewneck sweatshirt, or mug for your Chemistry loving friend!

Source

2. This beaker mug is the perfect gift for those chemistry majors who think, sleep, eat, and drink chemistry. Choose from two sizes: 350mL or 900mL

Source

3. Periodic Table Personalized Name Plates are a wonderful way to show your chemistry major that their obsession is something you can handle.

Source

English Majors

4. Have an English major friend? This Banned Books Mug is the perfect gift to give. Add a couple of their favorite tea bags, instant coffee, or hot chocolate and this is a wonderful present for them to curl up out of the harsh winter coldness.

Source

5. Jane Austen Bandages – because who doesn’t want something this adorable to cover their paper cuts.

Source

6. Grammar Correction Mug – Something for the English major who is TOTALLY over your use of the wrong ‘your’; buying this gift is almost as if you’re reading their mind.

Source

Government Majors

7. For those government majors who need to have the countries laws and amendments at a moment’s notice (or just think it’s really cool), this leather-bound pocket Constitution is a perfect match!

Source

Economics Majors

8. This Monopoly money tie is a great gift to give your economic major friends. I’m sure they’re the champions of Monopoly anyways, right?

Source

9. Does your Economics friend like Adam Smith? Do they enjoy wearing shirts? Do they like puns? If yes to any of those questions, then this Invisible Hand T-Shirt is just right!

Source

Business Majors

10. Dollar sign cufflinks are a fantastic gift to give your business major friends.

Source

11. This mini-briefcase business card holder is another thoughtful gift for business majors.

Source

Psychology Majors

12. This set of 10 coasters that represent cross sections of a brain are one of the best gifts to give your psychology major friends. I am sure they would geek out about them!

Source

13. These Freudian slippers are the perfect feet warmers for that psychology major friend of yours.

Source

14. This Neuron plush would definitely make the holidays a lot better for that psychology major you know

Source

History Majors

15. This 1000 Events that Shaped the World book is something that all History majors should own.

Source

16. This mug that holds so much sass from the 16th president that your history major friend almost can’t handle.

Source

Biology Majors

17. Plush Microbes are a wonderful gift to give your biology major friend! From a flesh eating virus plush, to multiple plushies for vaccinations, STDs, common illnesses, exotic illnesses, etc. These are something your biology friends NEED.

Source

18. A set of evolution bookmarks is just what your biology friend could use! It would definitely help them keep their spot in textbooks.

Source

19. This set of four buttons (or magnets) would be the perfect addition to your biology major’s possessions.

Source

Philosophy Majors

20. Finger puppets of philosophers would make any study session for philosophy major friends a little more humorous.

Source

21. This Socrates plush would look perfect on any philosophy major’s bookshelf.

Source

Physics Majors

22. This Schrödinger’s cat poster is something every physics major will want on their wall.

Source

Art Major

23. These cufflinks that are a combination of Ron Swanson and Mona Lisa are a must have for your art major friends. They’ll definitely get a kick out of them!

Source

24. For your art major friend who likes to doodle everywhere, this sketchbook that gives ideas of what to draw could be the perfect present for them

Source

Dana Florczak is an English major at the College of William and Mary, with aspirations of being the boss when she grows up. She loves talking about herself in the third person.