10 Tweets That Sum Up My Feelings About ‘Love, Simon’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

I recently saw the movie Love, Simon and I loved it more than I expected. Not only did I enjoy the movie just as much as I enjoyed the book, Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli, I felt that the LGBTQ+ community finally got the teen romantic comedy that we deserve.

I can’t put into words how much I loved this movie, but the people of Twitter can. Without further ado, here are ten tweets that perfectly sum up the experience of seeing the movie Love, Simon! 

Thumbnail image from Wikimedia Commons 

Abby is a current senior at William & Mary majoring in English and minoring in French. She plans to attend law school after college. When she isn't in class, she can be found knitting, drinking coffee way too late at night and trying to play frisbee.
Sarah Shevenock is a graduate of The College of William and Mary, where she served as a staff writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus William and Mary. Currently, she is a National Contributing Writer and Entertainment Blogger. In her free time, she enjoys reading voraciously, watching morning news programs, and keeping up with the latest television and movie news. She loves to talk about anything and everything related to theatre, cheer for her beloved Pittsburgh Penguins, and drink fancy coffee.