10 Things about Alla Herman, 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Name & Year:Alla Herman, 2015

Major:Math and Public Policy

On Campus Activities:Kappa Alpha Theta, Reveille Acapella

Other Interests:Mix CDs, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills & New Jersey, being surrounded by great friends

1. Favourite Fall fashion?Leggings!

2. Best thing about W&M?Spending late nights with some of the most interesting and amazing people I have ever met.

3. Worst thing about W&M?All the construction near Barrett!

4. If you could chose one song to be the of the soundtrack to your life, what would it be?Island in the Sunby Weezer. It’s not my typical taste in music, but there is something so relaxing about it that makes me think of summer. I would say I am a pretty laid-back person, so the vibe of the song I think describes me well.

5. If you could go on a date with anyone who would it be, and where would you go?I would go on a date with Reveley and we would go clubbing, of course!

6. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?I have always wanted to go to Australia. I think it would be such a unique experience.

7. Favorite meal of the day?My favorite meal of the day is definitely dinner, because everyone is done with classes for the day and is able to just sit back and enjoy the people around them.

8. If you were stranded on a desert island what three things would you take with you?I would bring a bikini, sunscreen and some leis. Might as well enjoy it!

9. Favourite Item in your make-up bag?Haha, that would definitely have to be my mascara. I will not leave my room without mascara on.

10. What movie could you watch again and again?Mean Girls. I own four copies of it so if I lose one I will always have a back up. I can recite every line of that movie!

I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com