Finishing a TV show is something so overwhelmingly awesome but also disappointing! There’s something therapeutic about finishing a show and having all of (okay, most of) the loose ends tied up in a nice bow. At the same time, I always grow so attached to characters and I hate leaving worlds behind. All in all, I think the majority of us can relate to the ups and downs of finishing a beloved show.
1. Wait…am I really about to do this??
2. This is so exciting!! I can’t believe I made it this far!!
3. I’m so talented and dedicated. So much time and energy have been spent into this show!
4. Wait.. I don’t know if I’m ready for this. This can’t be the end end. Can it?
5. Wait!! NO!! I can’t believe this!!
6. I can’t believe this. I wasn’t ready for the end.
7. NOOOOO!!! I NEED MORE EPISODES!!! THIS CAN’T BE IT!!!
8. WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?? I DEVOTED SO MUCH LOVE INTO THIS SHOW. IT’S NOT EVEN A SHOW! IT’S MY LIFE!
9. Guess I gotta go on the lookout now.. What else is out there??
10. Thank God Netflix has so many shows. Time for something new!!