etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

You’re So Ready for Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

The countdown is on, Spring Break is less than a week away! Note: THREE DAYS!!! But three whole days is still way too long, we agree. If you’re as ready for break as we are, we bet we know how your week is going…

You’re classes are more boring than usual.

You’ve overindulged in food carts and State Street eateries because you don’t want to bother buying groceries just to have them sit around your apartment while you’re gone.

You have no motivation left to finish that paper or study for your last two midterms, but at least you’ve finally memorized all the lyrics to every song on your Spring Break playlist.

You’ve double checked your packing list, booking confirmations and trip itinerary at least 12 times already, just this week.

And to make sure you’re truly fully prepared for Spring Break of course, you’ve already celebrated Margarita Monday and Boozeday Tuesday… and you’ve got plans for Wine Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday and FINALLY IT’S SPRING BREAK FRIDAY!

Three days left, we can make it collegiettes! Spring Break will be here before we know it!

Lily R. Hansen, a 2017 UW-Madison graduate, served as a managing editor of the HC Wisconsin chapter beginning her sophomore year. An avid reader and writer, Lily also has a passion for live music and breakfast foods.