courtney cook uoHvtkDcH8M unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
courtney cook uoHvtkDcH8M unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Who You Are in Your Friend Group Based on Your Favorite Fall Scent

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

It’s officially sweater weather—the time of year when we can bundle up, but still look cute in our fall booties and cardigans. Look below to see what your favorite autumn scent says about you.

Whipped Vanilla & Spice

You’re the sass of your friend group — the definition of “first they’re sour, then they’re sweet.” You tend to always have something smart to say, but your friends all know and appreciate this trait of yours. Besides, you make up for your attitude by being extra sweet later.

Sugared Cranberry Cider

You’re the sweetheart of your friend group. Your friends come to you when they’re sad and need to cheer up, and when they’re happy and want to have a good time! They know they can always count on you and your positive attitude when feeling a little down in the dumps.

Sweater Weather

You’re the hipster of your friend group. You’re cool, calm and collected and are always sporting the latest trends before anyone else (especially during sweater weather.) Your friends know they can always count on you for coffee dates and fashion advice, not to mention your bangin’ taste in music!

Autumn Nights

You’re the smarty-pants. Your friends come to you when they need help with homework or advice on what classes to take next. Though you may not always feel like your assignments are an easy task, all your friends can verify that you do indeed have your sh*t together.

Bonfire Bash

You’re the party animal in your friend group. Your friends know they can always count on you for a spectacular night out on the town. From sporting the hottest new trends to knowing the best hangout places, you will always be on the radar for nightlife. Keep on living while you’re young!

Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte

You’re the softy in your friend group. You tend to get emotional over nonchalant situations and may find yourself 17 YouTube videos deep in those marine-coming-home-surprise videos from time to time. Nonetheless, your friends love that you aren’t afraid to show who you truly are — plus you’re always down for a sappy-sesh when needed.

Almond Vanilla Chai

You’re the mediator of your friend group. When arguments arise between your friends, you’re Switzerland who comes to the rescue and helps dissolve the problems at hand. Keeping the circle close is what you do best!

Champagne Apple & Honey

You’re the baker in your friend group. Everyone is always coming to you to try new recipes and see what your latest creation is, which is always amazing. Your friends know they can always count on you to bring the best treat to their pregame.

No matter what role you end up playing in your friend group, your friends love and cherish you for what you bring to the table. So, keep on doing you and don’t forget to add that spritz of your favorite fall scent to keep you going this season!

Raven is a junior at UW-Madison majoring in Retailing and Consumer Behavior with certificates in Digital Studies and Entrepreneurship. She will be studying abroad at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia the Spring Semester of 2019.Until then, you can find her at any cafe within a two mile radius of UW-Madison watching The Office/ googling photos of Labrador Retriever puppies with a coffee in hand (unless it's monday night because that's reserved for the Bachelor).