Who Wore it Better: Halloween Edition

We love being able to dress in a different time period of Halloween, and so do our Who Wore it Better ladies!  Although both of the picks this week rocked the 1920’s flapper costume, our girl Lauren Conrad was the favorite at 69% and Kim Kardashian at 31%.  It’s no surprise that LC completely rocked the look with shiny gold heels, a pink feather boa, and white gloves.  Plus, her signature long blonde waves matched perfectly with her loose white flapper dress!  The costume is very easy to put together in time for Halloween if you’re still deciding.  No matter what, be sure to do as LC and Kim K do and go all out...  it is Halloween after all!

Michelle Motyl is a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin-Madison double majoring in Biology and Journalism. Her role models include Meredith from Grey’s Anatomy and Giuliana Rancic of E! News. Michelle believes her big city hometown of Chicago is second-to-none, and can be heard sharing random thoughts on her Twitter @MeeshtheKeesh. In her spare time, she enjoys reading the newest YA romance novels while sipping on skinny vanilla lattes, believing that the best men you will meet in life are those you find in books, not bars.