This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

This weeks Who Wore it Better showcases the color on everyone’s mind… white!  We’ve been seeing it all over campus in the form of snow, but these fashionistas are proving it should be in our wardrobes as well.  Forget about the “no wearing white after Labor Day” rule, it’s as good as extinct.  Your votes proved a close competition, but Jennifer Lawrence won out at 56%.  While J. Law chose a more loose-fitting white pantsuit over Selena’s more tailored look, both of them look absolutely gorgeous.  A pantsuit is an excellent addition to any collegiette’s wardrobe, and white will definitely make you stand out in a sea of blank.  

Michelle Motyl is a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin-Madison double majoring in Biology and Journalism. Her role models include Meredith from Grey’s Anatomy and Giuliana Rancic of E! News. Michelle believes her big city hometown of Chicago is second-to-none, and can be heard sharing random thoughts on her Twitter @MeeshtheKeesh. In her spare time, she enjoys reading the newest YA romance novels while sipping on skinny vanilla lattes, believing that the best men you will meet in life are those you find in books, not bars.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!