Which “A Star is Born” Song Are You Based on Your Zodiac?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

If you’ve seen A Star is Born or Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s infamous Grammy performance of Shallow, you’re aware of the movie’s amazing soundtrack. The lengthy 18 track album includes fierce dad rock, pop ballads and dramatic love songs.  Read below to find out which song you are based on your Zodiac sign!

1. Aries – Shallow

Not only are you fearless and impulsive, Aries, you’re never one to turn down a chance at being in the spotlight.

2. Taurus – Black Eyes

You are smart, hard working, and assertive, Taurus. This fierce song could be your anthem.

3. Gemini – Look What I Found

Fun, flirty, and upbeat, Geminis are likely to show off their new boo.

4. Cancer – Before I Cry

Cancers are notoriously emotional, but they are also intuitive and loving in relationships.

5. Leo – Alibi

Leos are loyal, honest, intense, and often dramatic. You don’t lie without an alibi.

6. Virgo – Music to my Eyes

Virgos, you may get a bad rap for being Type A, but you also have a strong appreciation for beauty, in life and in your partners.

7. Libra – La Vie en Rose

You see beauty and art where others don’t, Libra, and some might call you a dreamer. You truly see life in a rosy hues.

8. Scorpio – Why Did You Do That?

You may be notoriously freaky-deaky, Scorpio, but your relationships are meaningful and authentic. You don’t tolerate people who are ingenuine, and you’re not afraid of confrontation.

9. Sagittarius – Maybe It’s Time

Independent and strong-willed, it’s unlike you to sit around and mourn change, Sagittarius. You recognize when things need to change in your life and when toxic people need to be cut off.

10. Capricorn – Is That Alright?

You take pride in being responsible and hardworking, Capricorn, and you treat relationships the same way. You are loyal and create long-lasting relationships.

11. Aquarius – I Don’t Know What Love Is

You are independent and original. Because you’re most attracted to intellect, Aquarius, it might seem like there’s slim pickings, but when you do have relationships they are communicative and engaging.

12. Pisces – I’ll Never Love Again

Although you’re generally easy-going and fun, your love is intense. The most loyal of the signs, Pisces loves for life.

Which song from A Star is Born describes your astrological sign?  

Sarah Anderson

Wisconsin '22

Sarah is from the Chicago suburbs and is a sophomore at University of Wisconsin-Madison hoping studying marketing and environmental science. She spends her time making art and music with friends.
Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!