Which Loaf of Bread Are You Based on Your Zodiac Sign

I know that I can’t be the only one who falls down that rabbit-hole of “What (blank) Are You Based on Your Sign?” One minute I’m getting into bed, and the next it has been hours and I’m staring at my phone at 2 in the morning like, “Yes!! I am stubborn and courageous like this chili!!” So, I decided to give it a go myself!

1. Aries

Just like this loaf, the Aries is fiercely independent and a force to be reckoned with. You bring spice and excitement wherever you go and to whoever you meet. Headstrong and a leader, you could definitely see yourself within this loaf. 

2. Taurus

Sturdy and reliable, the easygoing Taurus is just like this loaf of bread. They are reliable, practical and ambitious— just like this bread. Steady, generous and down to earth. 

3. Gemini

Geminis will keep you on your toes, and these social butterflies will definitely reflect the energy put out by this loaf of bread. 

4. Cancer

The totally emotional and imaginative Cancer energy put out by this loaf of bread is undeniable! Just like the Cancer, this loaf of bread is totally empathetic and in touch with its sensitive side. 

5. Leo

This bread definitely gives off the passionate and warm-hearted vibes of you Leo signs out there. Cheerful and creative energy is definitely reflected here, as well as strong leadership. 

6. Virgo

The loyal and hardworking libra is definitely the star of this loaf here; the sometimes shy and careful Virgos can totally relate to this bread. 

7. Libra

Always looking for balance and harmony, the people-pleasing Libra is an intellectual romantic; totally just like this bread here. 

8. Scorpio

Tenacious and resourceful, this bread represents the Scorpio signs out there to a T. Great leaders and always a true and passionate friend, this bread definitely gives off Scorpio energy.

9. Sagittarius

This loaf of bread is totally giving me generous and idealistic, just like Sagittarius. Just like this bread, Sagittarius is a free spirit and as optimistic as they come.

10. Capricorn

Capricorns are responsible and disciplined, making them the perfect match for this loaf of bread. The timely and independent Capricorn is definitely the type of energy this bread is giving me. 

11. Aquarius

The independent and deep-thinking Aquarius is definitely reflected in this bread. This is the perfect pair because Aquarius signs love the intellectual and visionary side of life. 

12. Pisces​ 

Last, and certainly not least, is the Pisces. Pisces are deeply emotional and in touch with the artistic and emotional things in life — just like this bread. Trusting and deeply compassionate, the Pisces and this bread are a perfect match.

It’s my first time trying this, so I think there’s always room for improvement, but honestly, I think this bread sums up all signs.