Where to Start Shopping for Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Spring break is right around the corner, and Badgers will be jetting off from cold and snowy Madison to warmer, sandier places. It’s about time to start the hunt for the perfect bikini and sunnies, but it can be hard to find all of your spring break essentials on a budget. These stores have some super cute items for your spring break wardrobe that won’t break the bank!

Target

The Target swimsuit section is basically every girl’s weakness and the best place to get suits for your trip!  They have cute suits that are on trend for good prices, so you can’t go wrong.  Target also always has great sundresses, virtually every style of sunglasses, and plenty of beach essentials and accessories.

Top: $14.99

Bottom: $14.99

Dress: $19.99

Sunglasses: $14.99

Bag: $29.99

Top: $14.99

Bottom: $14.99

H&M

H&M is a great store to get much-needed basic pieces. They have a great selection of fun shorts, skirts, dresses, and tops that are perfect for hitting the beach during the day or going out at night. Everything at H&M is reasonably priced as well. Whether it’s clothes, bags, bikinis, shoes or accessories, H&M is your one-stop spring break shop.

Tank: $12.95

Shoes: $59.95

Dress: $9.95

Forever 21

Looking through the endless racks of clothes at Forever 21 may be slightly exhausting, but it’s worth it. When the spring and summer clothes hit the shelves, they always have unique and trendy pieces for unbeatable prices. If you’re looking for a good pair of high-waisted shorts, some fun headbands to wear to the beach, or the perfect maxi, Forever 21 is the place to go.

Shorts: $29.80

Dress: $22.90

Maxi Dress: $24.90

Headwrap: $3.90

Hat: $12.90 

Styles for Less

Between studying for midterms and trying to have a social life, it can be hard to find time to actually get to the mall before break. Online shopping is a great alternative, because it’s quick, easy, and fun! For your spring break needs, check out stylesforless.com. They have a wide variety of options at great prices, and they often have markdowns or deals for free shipping. Cute clothes shipped right to your door for cheap!? It doesn’t get much better than that!

Top: $9.90

Bottom: $9.90

Shoes: $29.99

Top: $14.99

Bottom: $14.99

Necklace: $14.99

Top: $9.99

With the low prices from these stores, you can get a lot of bang for your buck. Go get your shop on ladies, so you can get your spring break on and look great doing it!

I am currently a sophomore at University of Wisconsin- Madison pursuing a degree in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication.  As Campus Correspondent of Her Campus, Wisconsin chapter I am passionate about current events and can be found browsing any and every article that pops- up on my Facebook newsfeed.