What Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Everybody loves Thanksgiving, and everybody LOVES Thanksgiving food. It’s the one holiday where filling your plate with food, maybe even multiple times, is acceptable, and licking it clean is definitely not frowned upon. Whether you are a picky eater or a major foodie, there’s something at the Thanksgiving table for everyone. Find out what your favorite Thanksgiving food says about you.

Turkey

You’re the center of attention and you know it. Even though your personality may be a little dry at times, the whole world revolves around you. You know how to bring everyone together, and that’s very important.

Stuffing

You’re super fun and add a little flavor to everyone’s life. You get along with everyone no matter who they are. If someone doesn’t like you, it’s because they have awful taste.

Sweet Potato Casserole

You’re the life of the party. No one can seem to get enough of you because of your sweet nature. You know how to warm people’s hearts and put smiles on their faces.

Cranberry Sauce

You come off a little bitter at first, but you really add zest and tang to a boring conversation. You work well alone and cooperate with others, making you an all around amazing person.

Vegetable Quiche

You don’t get the credit you deserve and are always on the sidelines. If people got a chance to know you, they would realize you get along well with different personalities and have a soothing character.

Gravy

You are EVERYWHERE. One might say people are addicted to you as they always choose you to hang out with. Maybe it is because you bring out the best in everyone—you go gravy!

Butternut Squash Soup

You’re cute, sweet, and have the key to everyone’s heart. People seem to love your calm go-with-the-flow personality. Plus, you always seem to set the mood for a wonderful night!

Apple Pie

No one can resist you. You enjoy the sweet things in life, but are also very patient. After all, you know how to save the best for last.

No matter who you are or what you like to eat, make sure to come to the Thanksgiving table with an empty stomach. You won’t be hungry for long!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!