What Type of Sushi You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

You’ve probably read up on how your zodiac sign relates to your personality and attitudes, but have you ever matched your zodiac sign with a sushi roll? Just like there are several different zodiac signs with different attitudes, there are many different kinds of sushi! If you don’t agree with your zodiac roll, at least we can all agree on one thing… sushi is the best. Read on to find out what type of sushi you are based on your zodiac sign!

Aries (March 21-April 19): Tiger Roll

Aries are energetic, fun, and like to challenge things by pushing their limits. The Tiger Roll brings together fun ingredients including shrimp tempura, cucumber and avocado. The Tiger Roll pushes the limits of flavor and can arguably be one of the best tasting rolls.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Classic Roll

Much like the Classic Roll, Taurus are dependable and reliable. Whether you’re eating a Classic Roll or hanging out with a Taurus you’ll feel a sense of stability. Classic rolls are the, well, classic sushi that everyone thinks of.  

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Spicy Tuna Roll

Gemini are full of energy and are always vibrant, a lot like the Spicy Tuna Roll. Together, a Gemini and a Spicy Tuna Roll will fill your life with happiness and spice up your day with a little sriracha.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Nigiri

Cancers need to feel at home and comfortable. The simple Nigiri roll does just that. With a slice of fish on top of a ball of rice, Nigiri is a safe choice of sushi with just two ingredients: a fish of your choosing and white rice! You’ll feel right at home with Cancer and Nigiri.

Leo (July 23-August 22): Dragon Roll

Leos feel important and people often gravitate towards them due to their charisma. The Dragon Roll is prepared with interesting ingredients that, when put together, taste wonderful. Much like a Leo, the Dragon Roll will make you gravitate toward it due to its delicious combination of flavors.

Virgo (August 23-September 22): Philadelphia Roll

Virgos are analytical and organized but also enjoy to brainstorm with others. The Philadelphia roll is much like the California Roll, with a little twist. The Philadelphia is a practical roll but adds a little bit of something new with cream cheese.

Libra (September 23-October 22): Alaska Roll

Libras thrive in balance and stability; the Alaska Roll provides a healthy balance of veggies and fish rolled together. The flavors in the Alaska Roll work together in harmony, which is something that Leos crave.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21): Mango Roll

Scorpios are bold and intense, leaving them to sometimes feel misunderstood. Much like Scorpio, the Mango Roll is a bold roll with an intense mixture of flavors. Only the right kinds of people are prepared to handle the Mango Roll, or a Scorpio.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21): Las Vegas Roll

Sagittarius love to dream big and take risks. The Las Vegas roll is full of energy like a Sagittarius and brings one of the best things in the world to the dinner table: something deep fried. The Las Vegas roll took a leap of faith with deep frying a sushi roll. Our dreamers, Sagittarius and the Las Vegas Roll, do not disappoint.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19): California Roll

Capricorns need stability, and the California Roll is a basic sushi roll that provides the stability and simplicity that Capricorns need. Everybody loves a good California Roll, and also a stable and intelligent Capricorn.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18): Firecracker Roll

Aquarius are quirky and curious, but also FUN! Aquarius find it easy getting to know people and building friendships. The Firecracker roll is quirky like the Aquarius, but also a fun and tasty kind of sushi roll.

Pisces (February 19-March 20): Baked Salmon Roll

Pisces are compassionate, trustworthy, and often push the limits. The Baked Salmon Roll pushes the limit with how much food it provides you with. After eating one of these rolls, you’re sure to feel stuffed.   

After reading this article I’m sure you’re craving sushi as much as I am… So, try whatever zodiac sushi roll you are, or maybe try something new!

Brianna was born and raised in Wisconsin. She is currently a Junior at the University of Wisconsin-Madison studying Biology in hopes of becoming a high school biology teacher. Brianna loves musicals, coffee, movies, and puppies.
Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!