photo of corn field
photo of corn field
Aaron Burden/Unsplash

What Thanksgiving Food You Are  Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

It’s finally that time of year, where the air gets just a tad bit colder and our hearts are aching to go home for Thanksgiving to see our family! Not to mention, getting to stuff our faces with mountains of food that send us into near food comas every single year. Check out some of these awesome traditional Thanksgiving dishes and see which one you are based on your zodiac sign! 

Aries (March 21- April 19): Cranberry Sauce 

Much like cranberry sauce, Aries are zesty and fun. Although, this particular flavor is not for everyone. Cranberry sauce is something you don’t like at all or you absolutely love; there’s no in between. Massive shout out to cranberry sauce for being the spunky part of our Thanksgiving meal. 

Taurus (April 20- May 20): Dinner Rolls 

Dinner rolls for Thanksgiving are always a necessity; they are reliable and practical. Dinner rolls never disappoint and are always there to fill you up. Be sure to grab a dinner roll at the table this year! 

Gemini (May 21- June 20): Gravy 

Gravy has the wonderful ability of complimenting all other foods on the table. Gravy adds an extra sparkle to the plate, making the Thanksgiving meal perfectly and wonderfully complete. 

Cancer (June 21- July 22nd): Stuffing 

Similar to Cancers, stuffing is the Thanksgiving dish that puts together all the emotions that we feel when we’re with our family: love and empathy. With warmth and care, stuffing seems to combine everything wonderful about Thanksgiving. 

Leo (July 23rd- August 22nd): Salad Leos are creative and bold, so adding that extra spunk with a dressed up salad can enhance your Thanksgiving plate. Even though salads can be simple, spice things up this Thanksgiving with some unique salad creations. 

Virgo (August 23rd- September 22nd): Mashed Potatoes 

Just like Virgos, mashed potatoes are hearty and practical, and a must have dish on your Thanksgiving table every year. Virgos are loyal, and this loyal side dish needs to make an appearance. 

Libra (September 23rd- October 22nd): Turkey 

Like the star of the Thanksgiving table, Libras are bold and social. This is the universal dish that is shared amongst families all across the nation, and will probably be the highlight of your entire feasting experience. 

Scorpio (October 23rd- November 21st): Green Bean Casserole 

Green bean casserole is a classic dish for Thanksgiving dinner and is perfect for the Scorpio soul. Scorpios are resourceful and abundant with information just like this hearty Thanksgiving dish. 

Sagittarius (November 22nd- December 21st): Sweet Potatoes

Sagittarius are generous and kind with an extra sprinkle of sweetness on top, so sweet potatoes are the perfect thanksgiving treat for them!

Capricorn (December 22nd- January 19th): Corn

No pun intended, but Capricorns are classy and great social friends to have around. Everyone loves corn, and they are the one dish you don’t want to miss out on this Thanksgiving. 

Aquarius (January 20th- February 18th): Mac and Cheese 

Mac and cheese is one of the more likeable and hearty dishes that seems to be enjoyed by everyone. Much like Aquarius, mac and cheese is a food that is reliable and always willing to fill our stomachs when we need them too. 

Pisces (February 19th- March 20th): Pumpkin Pie To end our list for the greatest foods on Thanksgiving, pumpkin pie is an easy, gentle and wise choice to make. This is the calm before the storm, and by storm, I mean the tightness of our bellies after a full and hearty meal. Pisces are wise, creative and artistic. What could be more artistic on Thanksgiving Day than a slice of pumpkin pie!

I hope you enjoyed the long list of zodiac Thanksgiving dishes as much as I am going to enjoy Thanksgiving this year with my family, friends and full stomach! Hopefully, your Thanksgiving dish describes you well, and you have a great start to this holiday season! 

Kailla Sam

Wisconsin

Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!