What Post Malone Tattoo Are You Based on Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

In the last couple of years, Post Malone has gotten over 30 tattoos. The artist claims he was inspired by JBiebs to tat his body up. His reasons behind his tattoos vary from wanting to make his mom mad to simply loving America. Whether you get hyped to “Rockstar” or “I Fall Apart” hits you in the feels, Post Malone has a tattoo that fits your personality. 

Capricorn: “Stay Away” Above Eye

Capricorns are known for their ambition, and you won’t let anyone get in the way of achieving your goals. You have no problem being with yourself; you’re secure with who you are and don’t need others to make you feel worthy. While you’re definitely not unfriendly, you admittedly have a harder time opening up to people you don’t trust. Not to mention, you warn people to not just “stay away” but seriously duck and cover if you’re about to lose your temper. 

Virgo: Smiley Face Under Eye

You’re just so content and agreeable. Virgos are patient; they try not to let much bother them or get on their nerves. You’re also highly intelligent, and you have a good sense of human nature — so you don’t let a lot let you down. 

Pisces: “Always Tired” Under Eyes

Pisces tend to really wear their emotions, just like Post decided to literally wear his. You’re typically a little more shy and sensitive. Sometimes you’re criticized for not showing enough enthusiasm, but truthfully you’re happy not always being in the spotlight. You’re truly kind to everyone though, which makes you approachable and friendly. You’re also selfless and always giving, which can wear you out sometimes!

Leo: Portraits of Elvis, Dimebag Darrell, Kurt Cobain, and John Lennon on Fingers

Just like the men Post decided to tattoo onto his fingers, you’re highly accustomed to being in the spotlight. Leos are born leaders. You gain energy by having a crowd and commanding a room. Some will call you self-centered, but you can’t help it; you’re driven by a desire to be loved and admired. 

Cancer: Cartier Love Bangle on Finger 

Like any Cancer, commitment to you means lifetime — what’s a better show of your commitment than a Cartier love bangle? Family is mega-important to you as are your relationships. Loyalty and trust are the most important things to you when building a home, which starts with those first acts of commitment. You’ll be a loyal companion for life! Call a Cancer clingy, but they’re just protective. 

Aquarius: Bison Skull on Throat Like Post’s bison throat tat, Aquariuses are unconventional. Bison are independent, loyal and free-spirited, and you are too. Though you can sometimes be stubborn and hardheaded, you simply see it as remaining powerful and true to who you are. 

Gemini: JFK on Hand

JFK was a Gemini, just like you — and you share plenty of similarities. You’re a great communicator and leader. Your communication skills make you great at convincing others, and also witty and humorous. You tend to be super charismatic. You’re a one-woman show!

Libra: Saint Jude and Inner Demon on Wrist

Libras are usually very calm and gentle. You search for goodness and peace in most situations. You have a knack for tact and observe situations diplomatically and justly. However, if you become passionate or feel provoked, everybody better watch out. You’ll stand up for your beliefs when necessary. 

Taurus: Knight on White Horse on Forearm

Post’s tattoo of a knight riding a white stallion was actually meant to be a self-portrait. He had the knight designed to resemble him. This is the level of self-confidence Tauruses have in their looks that other signs wish they had. You have the loyalty of a knight, the independence of a stallion and the vanity of Post Malone. Hey, it doesn’t hurt to like who you are.

Sagittarius: “So Far, So Good, So What” on Forearm

You wild child, you. You don’t let any worries get you down. Sagittariuses are adventurous to the core. You let life take you where it wants to take you, which leads you to some incredible places, people and things. Post’s tat relates to you hard. Your parents might nag at you for your carelessness, but all you have to say back is, “So far, so good, so what?”

Scorpio: Playboy Bunny on Forearm

It’s a well-known fact that Scorpios are the sexiest and most passionate sign. You have a magnetic force that seems to drag people to you. You’re a woman very in-tune with the power of your forces. 

Aries: Eagle tattoo on Neck 

Aries are born leaders and risk takers. You’re a total adrenaline junkie. However, you’re independent almost to a fault as well. Sometimes, you tend to be too self-reliant and distance yourself from others. However, your confidence, high-energy and boldness will constantly make you a leader to those around you. 

This important piece of information will not only help you understand yourself better, but connect to Post better, knowing he’s representing a part of you on his body every day. If that doesn’t make you want to beerbong in a Bentley, I don’t know what will. 

UW-Madison • Journalism: Double-tracking Reporting and Strategic Communications with a Certificate in Digital Studies  
Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!