UW Would You Rather

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

If you were forced to choose between various scenarios at UW-Madison, what would you rather do?

Walk up Bascom Hill when it’s covered in snow and ice…. or walk through the student org fair?

Photo Credit: Jeff Miller

Photo credit: Bryce Richter

Have a lifetime supply of Babcock milk…. or Babcock ice cream?

Photo credit: Jeff Miller

Drunk eat Ian’s Pizza…. or Wendy’s?

Get a picture with Bucky…. or Abe?

Photo Credit: Jeff Miller

Photo Credit: Jeff Miller

Have to choose between being in Madison for Halloween…. or Mifflin?

Be woken up at 6 a.m. to construction…. or be woken up in the middle of the night to a fire alarm?

Photo Credit: Jeff Miller

Photo Credit: Bryce Richter

Live in Sellery (or any dorm) for 4 years…. or never have lived in Sellery your freshman year?

Not be able get football…or basketball season tickets?

Photo Credit: Jeff Miller

“Jump Around” for an hour…. or chant “Eat Shit” or “F*** You” for an hour?

Jump into Lake Mendota in winter.… or sit in Bascom Hall when it’s 90 degrees out?

Have Friday classes…. or an 8:50 a.m. class on Monday?

Photo Credit: Bryce Richter

Get breakfast from Mickey’s Dairy Bar…. or Basset Street Brunch Club?

Get a pitcher and have a brat at the Terrace…. or have a margarita on taco night at Chasers?

Attend UW-Madison…. or any other college in the world?

Photo Credit: Bryce Richter

There’s no ifs, ands, or buts about that last question. On, Wisconsin!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!