The Ultimate “Take Me Back to #SpringBreak” Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Welcome back, collegiettes! #SpringBreak was here and gone all too quickly and now we’re in the final stretch of the semester. Things are about to get stressful. Between forgotten homework, half-finished essays, and impending doom (*ahem* finals), I don’t blame you if you’re still mentally on a beach somewhere. For those of us who want to relive the good times – and get motivated to push through these final weeks – there’s a playlist for that.

With over 4 hours of music, from upbeat top 40 hits and throwbacks to edm club mixes and recent hip-hop & rap releases, this mix is sure to remind you of your #SpringBreak adventures. There’s only 6 weeks left of this semester, but sometimes in the midst of homework and exams it can seem to drag on foreverrrrr… So when you’re feelin’ down, jam out to this playlist and stay strong – summer is coming!

Lily R. Hansen, a 2017 UW-Madison graduate, served as a managing editor of the HC Wisconsin chapter beginning her sophomore year. An avid reader and writer, Lily also has a passion for live music and breakfast foods.  
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!